As part of our recent Issues and Options consultation, the local community was asked to give broad comments on their area. The feedback received as part of this consultation is summarised in the below drawings and bullet points.
- Orsett hospital needs to be protected
- Speed management is needed on School Lane
- There is a fly tipping problem on Fen Lane
- Need for more community and youth activities in the
- Southlands area
- Opportunity for business start-up units
Fill out our short map form
Mapping Quality of Place
Through this activity, we develop a better understanding of how some issues identified in the the survey activity relate to specific locations.
Place a pin to identify places within your area that are:
Well-liked – e.g., a great school, a beautiful park
Problematic – e.g., a dangerous traffic junction
Opportunities – e.g., a historic building in need of refurbishment
Please leave a note alongside your pin so that we know what it refers to.