Horndon on the Hill
As part of our recent Issues and Options consultation, the local community was asked to give broad comments on their area. The feedback received as part of this consultation is summarised in the below drawings and bullet points.
- Need for sheltered housing and/or older persons housing
- Need for a community café
- Issues in some areas with speeding and dangerous driving
- Need to improve/expand doctors surgery
- Grass verges need to be better maintained
Fill out our short map form
Mapping Quality of Place
Through this activity, we develop a better understanding of how some issues identified in the the survey activity relate to specific locations.
Place a pin to identify places within your area that are:
Well-liked – e.g., a great school, a beautiful park
Problematic – e.g., a dangerous traffic junction
Opportunities – e.g., a historic building in need of refurbishment
Please leave a note alongside your pin so that we know what it refers to.