Chadwell St Mary
As part of our recent Issues and Options consultation, the local community was asked to give broad comments on their area. The feedback received as part of this consultation is summarised in the below drawings and bullet points.
- People do not feel safe especially in the evenings
- More activities are needed for younger people
- Outdoor gym and/or exercise facilities are needed
- Need to provide more facilities around the town like a GP or shop
- Environment needs to be made more accessible to people with mobility issues and/or prams
We are hosting drop-in events for local residents to attend. To discuss the future of Thurrock in person come along to our drop-in events. Venues and dates for these will be announced shortly.
While we would love for you to join us at one of our events, if you are unable to attend for any reason, you can still access our virtual exhibition room. This is a digital version of the events and contains all the consultation materials and information available on the day.
- Visit our virtual exhibition. This will be made available shortly.
Fill out our short map form
Mapping Quality of Place
Through this activity, we develop a better understanding of how some issues identified in the the survey activity relate to specific locations.
Place a pin to identify places within your area that are:
Well-liked – e.g., a great school, a beautiful park
Problematic – e.g., a dangerous traffic junction
Opportunities – e.g., a historic building in need of refurbishment
Please leave a note alongside your pin so that we know what it refers to.
Please share your views on what you feel are the ‘strengths’ and ‘areas to improve’ of your area under each pillar. We have provided some prompts to get you started.