As part of our recent Issues and Options consultation, the local community was asked to give broad comments on their area. The feedback received as part of this consultation is summarised in the below drawings and bullet points.
- Need to protect local historical features
- Fly tipping and littering is a big issue
- Need to improve street lighting
- Would like better access to a shop and/or public house
- Need for more housing for young families and local people
Fill out our short map form
Mapping Quality of Place
Through this activity, we develop a better understanding of how some issues identified in the the survey activity relate to specific locations.
Place a pin to identify places within your area that are:
Well-liked – e.g., a great school, a beautiful park
Problematic – e.g., a dangerous traffic junction
Opportunities – e.g., a historic building in need of refurbishment
Please leave a note alongside your pin so that we know what it refers to.
Please share your views on what you feel are the ‘strengths’ and ‘areas to improve’ of your area under each pillar. We have provided some prompts to get you started.